Monday, August 24, 2015

The Postcard by Laura V Hilton

Hi, today I will put a.review up about the postcard by Laura V Hilton.
I really enjoyed this book. I gave it a 5 star review because Laura is a wonderful writer.  She keeps you spellbound from.the beginning.
Rachel is a dreamer and wants to travel different places but knows she cannot.
David does things on a whim without planning things first like going to Jamestown to meet Rachel.
Rachel and David are attracted to each other at first sight but Rachel is already spoken for.
I really don't want to tell the whole story but I will say this,
you can definitely tell the author has a love for God. The love of God flows through her characters.
it's a must read for Amish fiction lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Songs that could have been by Amanda Wen

ABOUT THE BOOK Two couples in love. Two sets of impossible circumstances. One powerful God of grace. After a tailspin in her late teens, Lau...