Thursday, November 5, 2015

MY Review on Luther and Katharina
By Jody Hedlund

What a fabulous read!!! I enjoyed this book from the beginning to 
end. I learned a lot about Martin Luther that I have not known about him before.  I did know that he had broken away from the Catholic Church and started reformation. Henceforth; I believe this is where the Lutheran doctrine started from. (Please correct me if I'm wrong). 
Jody did wonderful research in regarding this book. 
I grew up in the Lutheran Church.  I took catechism classes there as well. I enjoyed being Lutheran until my parents moved us away from Marysville and
we wound up Baptists because there weren't many Lutheran churches here in Kentucky.  I miss my old church.  
In some ways,  Katharina and Luther remind me of my husband and I always sparing with each other. But, in truth we really love each other. 
I'm happy Katherina finally got what she wanted. She wanted what any woman in her right mind wants. A family of her own.  
I'm glad she finally comes down off her high horse and realizes that she couldn't take matters into her own hands.  It takes a very special someone to help us through our daily lives.  Know that we can call on Jesus and he will be there for us. 
Thank u Jody for a wonderful read on Martin Luther
I will this book a 5 star rating
Oh by the way, Katharina is a lovely name.  Most unusual.  I believe I'd give my daughter that name if I had a daughter just because it's very unique


1 comment:

The Songs that could have been by Amanda Wen

ABOUT THE BOOK Two couples in love. Two sets of impossible circumstances. One powerful God of grace. After a tailspin in her late teens, Lau...