Friday, June 9, 2017

So Pure a Heart

So Pure a Heart (Daughters of His Kingdom, #4)


ABOUT THE BOOK

Since the night her dear uncle gave his life for hers, Hannah Young is determined to risk everything by spying for the Patriots in order to seek retribution against the British soldier who killed him. But when her former love, Joseph Wythe, insists on ensuring her safety, she must decide if the vengeance she seeks is worth the danger of his nearness. For the love she once felt is liable to grow deeper and more threatening to her heart than it ever was before.

Leaving his young ward to join the fight for liberty is the hardest thing Joseph Wythe has ever done. Nearly. The most difficult happened ten years past, which he tries his best forget. Seeing Hannah Young again after all this time does something frightening and wonderful to his soul. Though her determination to spy for the Patriots is honorable and brave, he will never allow her to take such a risk without him to protect her, no matter how she protests—and no matter how he knows he will ache all the more for the thing he always wanted and still could never have


TODAY WE TRAVEL TO THE 1700'S 

Well, I was going to wait and post my review but Hannah, Joseph, and Philo just couldn't wait.
I burnt some midnight oil and had book hangovers at work because i just couldn't put their story down!!!
This powerful novel has some awesome twists and turns that will want you to keep turning the pages just like it did me!!!
I literally just could've choked and shook Philo to his senses!!
For a father, he was pretty shelfish (just like my own father)! All he thought about was himself!!!
His brother was interesting as well! 
I do have a superhero in this book. His name is Captain Higley. He has a heart of gold and you will see why when you decide to pick up this book and read it for yourself. 
Hannah and Joseph are two people that I very much in getting to know. If I could travel back in time I'd love to meet them personally to shake their hands. 
Amber has put her heart and soul into this beautiful book. I sensed this right off. I love her stories! She is on my list to add to favorite authors and I look forward to her next book!
I loved this book because sometimes it is hard to accept what blessings that is given to you until its too late!! I enjoyed watching these characters change and grow throughout this novel. 
Thank you Hannah and Joseph for a very interesting story!
Thank you Amber for writing a wonderful book and i am looking forward to the next one!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment