Saturday, October 31, 2015

Hi everyone! Meet my baby bunny named Snickers.  As u can guess or maybe not, I named him that because of the color of his coat. He is a floppy eared bunny and was given to us from a neighbor across the street from us in our new neighborhood! !! A sort of welcome to the neighborhood gift. He also give each us two others so my baby isn't alone!
I've a lot to learn about rabbits. I've never had one in my life. I couldn't believe how much they're growing in just the short time we've had them.
Well, will keep posting and showing photos of our rabbits as they grow.
And a request please.  Please pray for my cat Sasha. She's very sick . I am hoping for a speed y recovery for her but as she's the runt I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Songs that could have been by Amanda Wen

ABOUT THE BOOK Two couples in love. Two sets of impossible circumstances. One powerful God of grace. After a tailspin in her late teens, Lau...