Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Hamelin Stoop: The Lost Princess and the Jewel of Periluna

34564735. sy475


ABOUT THE BOOK

This is the second book in the new Hamelin Stoop series, a young adult fantasy. Hamelin's story began when he was found as a newborn in a tomato crate on the stoop of an orphanage in west Texas. Hamelin's first adventures with the Great Eagle led him through the mysterious cave and finally, across the footbridge. He has learned that his quest to find his parents and learn ...more


MY REVIEW

I enjoyed this book as much as I did the first one!! I finished it one night! I was so tired the next day but hey a book like that is well worth the read don't ya think? I know that fans of Harry Potter will love this series. I know I am so far. The characters are realistic and the plot is pretty far fetched but hey, that is what fantasy is all about right?
I think that author of this book had fun creating the other world almost as much as the Texas setting in the first book!! Well done Robert! I will be looking for other books from you in the future.
I also think that I will buy my teenage son a copy to see if he likes it after all, he loves Harry Potter! I know I loved it so much!! Where was this series when I was little!!
Overall, another great read by Robert Sloan with a wonderful plot too! I guarantee that you won't want to put this book down until you finished it. I give this book 5 stars
My thanks to Netgalley and all opinions are my own 




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Songs that could have been by Amanda Wen

ABOUT THE BOOK Two couples in love. Two sets of impossible circumstances. One powerful God of grace. After a tailspin in her late teens, Lau...