Saturday, October 6, 2018

The Spirit of God Illustrated Bible By Doris Wynbeek

36575847



ABOUT THE BOOK

The Spirit of God Illustrated Bible brings to life more than 40 Bible stories that help readers understand that God’s Spirit has been with us since the beginning of time and continues to be with us today. From the glory of creation through the powerful letters of Paul, God’s Spirit is living in his people. Old and New Testament stories such as Adam and Eve, Abraham, Joseph, the Baptism of Jesus, and Pentecost come alive with dramatic illustrations by Fernando Juarez and moving text by Doris Rikkers. With a cover that sparkles and shines with foil, this is a special storybook Bible that will appeal to both children and parents alike.

Where can I go from your Spirit?

Where can I flee from your presence?

If I go up to the heavens, you are there;

If I make my bed in the depths, you are there.

If I rise on the wings of the dawn,

If I settle on the far side of the sea,

Even there your hand will guide me,

Your right hand will hold me fast.

Psalm 139: 7–10
 


MY REVIEW

When my family and I first opened this book I was amazed. 

I loved all the illustrations that this beautiful book had to offer. 
I think that this is the best book for teaching children to learn the Bible so much easier. 

I loved the cartoon illustrations. The pictures are absolutely and perfect for the story that they are written for. I could actually imagine myself in those stories. 
 These stories are taken from the NIV. 
There are some great stories and not so good. 

The cover of this book is just gorgeous!! And I love that it is hardback.
There is a message at the end just for kids.

I recommend this book for people who want to read with their children and look at the pictures 
that go along with the stories. 


I received this book from the Just Read with Audra program. All opinions are my own 


Giveaway:







No comments:

Post a Comment

The Songs that could have been by Amanda Wen

ABOUT THE BOOK Two couples in love. Two sets of impossible circumstances. One powerful God of grace. After a tailspin in her late teens, Lau...