Wednesday, August 7, 2019

When the Mountains Sing by Sarah Monson

46651473. sy475


ABOUT THE BOOK

When Mountains Sing (The Mosaic Collection)

by 
 4.77  ·   Rating details ·  13 ratings  ·  12 reviews
When the truth cost her everything, she thought there was nothing left to lose.

Mikayla Gordon loves nothing more than sleeping under the stars, reeling in the “big one,” and long hikes in the wilderness. A medical crisis reveals a 30-year-old secret that turns everything she’s known and believed upside down, unraveling her dreams and her identity.

In search of answers, she follows a trail from Minnesota to Colorado and discovers more unwelcome secrets even as she falls in love with the majestic beauty of the Rocky Mountains, and a wilderness camp leader who shares the greatest secret of all.

Knowing her life can never go back to what it was, she must make decisions that will impact far more than just her future.

MY REVIEW

I really enjoyed this book because I can so relate to Mikayla.
I too have heart issues. I had two holes in my heart and the patches weren't big enough and therefore has left a slight heart murmur.
I thank God he's seen fit to let me live this long.
And like Mikayla I've not let it slow me down. I'm doing all the things I love to do. Hint: my heart problems were when I was 2.
I've felt like Mikayla in throwing up my hands many times especially when I get frustrated
I loved this authors writing and I really loved this story. 
I enjoyed the book so much that I didn't want to put the book down.
I loved that the author never let Mikayla slow down and took her and us on a journey of a lifetime.
I've felt like I was revisiting many of these places. 
As they say the mountains are calling!
If you want to go on a journey of a lifetime this story is for you.
My thanks to the publisher for this beautiful story!
No compensations were received and all opinions are my own!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Songs that could have been by Amanda Wen

ABOUT THE BOOK Two couples in love. Two sets of impossible circumstances. One powerful God of grace. After a tailspin in her late teens, Lau...